Friday, November 2, 2007

Farewell Godfather...

Alwyn "Bonny" Thaddeus
(i call him the Malaysian "Hulk Hogan")
A tribute to the Lord's humble servant, a father, a son, a brother, a husband, a friend, a Godfather and more importantly, an inspiration to life... here's a man who gave himself to others what he knows he will never get back in return… a man who puts others ahead of him… even on his death bed all he could think about was the pain and anguish he was putting his loved ones through… perhaps now some lucky kid will have a new guardian angel… all he ever wanted in life was for his children to love him… I hope he knows how much I do.
The Surcease of Sorrow
© By Kelly L. Delaney

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the sparkle in the snow.
I am the shredded leaves that blow.
I am the sunlight on growing grain.
I am the gentle summer rain.
I am the quiet bird at night.
Circling about; Taking flight.
So do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

No comments: