Monday, October 15, 2007

Spritzer: Part 2

As I reached down ready to grasp this putrid smelling being, sweat beads form on the tips of my brow…
“eh Leon didn’t buy tissue ar?” scolds Jon feeling the heat of the moment.
“How I know wor, Matt only said to get box”

All of a sudden their arguments became blur as my finger tips started to explode with diverse senses… Wet. Slimy. Furry. Lumps. Something in its fur stirred as I brushed past it. Not wanting to be infected, years of watching Fear Factor have thought me this technique I humbly call; “Chuck & Carry” (rumours have it that apparently Hollywood made a movie of this but for copyright reasons they’ve decided to change it to Chuck & Larry… not too sure bout that tho.)

A single ‘thud’ in the box and we knew we’re good to go but to where?
“cant bring to my place or my pet mouse Magoo will hump it.” Sighed Matt.
"my house is so far! What if it dies in my car! Or worse, the lice will crawl all over my seat” whined Leon.
“Aiya just bring it to my house la, I already have 3 animals living at home!” exclaimed Jon lovingly thinking of his 3 brothers.

Stifled whines accompanied us on our journey to Jon’s. the poor thing must be hungry and shivering I thought out loud.
“you want to go tapau nasi le..err..never mind”. Leon.

“bro can bring a pail of warm water and cloth and Leon bring the pup over here” as Matt took the helm, with a total of 5 puppy rescues under his belt.
“ok Matt errr..now what do I do?”
“well you take it out of the box”
Everything happened so fast I could barely recall what happen. Leon bending over arms out stretch. A squeal into the cold early morning air. A loud ‘thud’ followed by a squeak. One sprawl puppy on the floor.

“it was wet and slimy!”
“Leon, do you see that chair over there? I have a big responsibility for you. I need you to go there and keep that chair company…” whispered Matt trying to maintain his blood pressure.

“It’s a boy!” peep Matt from underneath.
“how do you know?” replied the chair.
“I Googled it”






Stay tune for the final chapter plus more videos and pictures to come!

2 comments:

*esther* said...

definitely an "Awwwww..." moment.. =)

Alison said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee.... wat an uglyy yet cute pup. *pinch* pinch*